The TECC arc GTi joins the arc range as a solidly built device with a solid performance pedigree.
Who is it for?
The arc GTi kit is suitable for almost any customer, from an experienced vaper to a new user that wants to quit using the very best kit available.
Why should you buy?
The TECC arc GTi comes with an 80W maximum power output and a large 3000mAh battery. Equipped features and modes including temperature control and pre-heat, the arc GTi can be tailored to suit many vaping styles, but is entirely intuitive to use if you just want to adjust the power. The GT 1.2ohm atomizer heads in the kit provide smooth nicotine delivery, with a GT 0.6ohm Mesh version also available for those that want to exploit the high power available from the battery. The solidly built and easy to use GT Air tank includes a locking mechanism to prevent accidental opening, paired with a system to prevent e-liquid loss when changing the atomizer head.
- Drifting into the arc family at the front of the pack
- Fully featured intuitive battery with USB-C charging
- Advanced locking top fill tank brings the amazing GT coil to the arc range
- 1 x arc GTi battery
- 1 x GT Air tank
- 2 x GT coils (1 fitted)
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
- Tank capacity - 1.8ml
- Coil resistance - 1.2ohm
- Battery capacity - 3000mAh
- Output modes - VW/TC (Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) with preheat available
- Wattage range - 1-80W
- Temperature range - 100-315°C/200-600°F
- Coil resistance range - 0.05-3.5ohm (wattage mode) / 0.05-1.5ohm (TC/TCR mode)
- Dimensions - 126 mm x 36mm x 28mm
- Assembled weight exc. Packaging (approx.) - 158g